According to the Meteorological Department, there is a chance of light to moderate rain in Delhi through September 26. The rain should stop after that, though the sky may remain cloudy. Furthermore, the weather pattern in Noida and Gurugram is also expected to be similar to Delhi. Earlier in the last 24 hours the temperature dropped significantly due to rain in Delhi. According to the Meteorology Department, Delhi recorded a minimum temperature of 23.8 degrees Celsius below normal and a maximum temperature of 28 degrees Celsius, seven below normal.
Monsoon is likely to withdraw from Delhi-NCR around September 28-29. On the other hand, all schools up to grade 8 were closed in Gurugram, Noida-Greater Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad today amid the possibility of rain. Considering the possibility of rain in Gurugram on Friday, the Disaster Management Authority has advised all corporate and private institutions in the district to send their employees to work from home. Along with this, due to the accumulation of water, Delhi Police issued an alert and advised to avoid certain routes.
Ashok Gehlot agreed with Rahul Gandhi! He indicated that he would step down as CM upon becoming president of Congress.
New initiative under self-sufficiency in defense equipment, contract with BrahMos Aerospace
How will the weather be in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram on Friday?
- Delhi recorded a minimum temperature of 23.8 degrees Celsius, one below normal, and a maximum temperature of 28 degrees Celsius, seven below normal on Thursday.
- The relative humidity of the air was 96 to 100 percent.
- Delhi is likely to see a maximum temperature of 28 degrees Celsius and a minimum temperature of 23 degrees Celsius on Friday. The sky will remain cloudy. Moderate rain may occur.
- Noida is likely to see a maximum temperature of 27 degrees Celsius and a minimum temperature of 24 degrees Celsius. It will remain cloudy with a chance of showers or thunderstorms.
- Gurugram is likely to see a maximum temperature of 31 degrees Celsius and a minimum temperature of 23 degrees Celsius. The forecast will remain cloudy with a chance or two of rain or thunderstorms.
Published by:Shaikh Khaleel Farhad
Read Urdu News first in News18Urdu, breaking news in Urdu. Today’s latest news, live news update, read the most reliable Urdu news, on news18 urdu.com, know all the details related to your state, country and abroad and especially Middle East, entertainment, sports, business, health , education and employment . Follow News18 Urdu on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, DailyHunt, ShareChat and Quoap.